Thursday, April 15, 2010

SNAIL MAIL

Hey! Jen here. One of my favorite things is getting a letter in the mail... but you gotta give to receive! When's the last time you sent a little something out? We got lots here to choose from, so come get one and get it going!


This card by Pearl Marmalade seriously is every variety of wonderful. Luckily, I have some pretty wonderful people in my life so I've gotten to send it quite a few times :)


Reba of Rarrar Press just kills it every time. Every single time.

Gold Teeth Brooklyn is new to Young Blood. I cannot seem to get away from images of teeth and this card is definitely at the top of my list of ones I wanna send next.

And you could send this one made by La Familia Green after your summer travels which involves crashing on friend's couches. You don't have to pay for a hotel, so duh, send a thank you card!

xo, jen

No comments: