Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Late Update

Recently school has been getting pretty hectic, finals are soon upon us. I'm going to make this a very short entry, I've got so much work to still do.

I've been taking a studio lighting class this semester at school and I've learned so much that it's been spilling out of my head. Here's what I've been working on. It's suppose to be high contrast lighting and editing. But I think I failed at it :( (I tried uploading the image but it won't work)


I really can't wait until the summer comes around. I'm moving out of my current place, which I'm really excited about. I've gotten used to living without roommates and, to keep things cheap, I'll be moving in with a rommie. As soon as finals are through I'm going through all my stuff, giving some away, selling some and donating the rest. Maybe I'll do a yard sell! (It's such a summer thing!)

If I make some money I'm going to treat myself to something nice from Young Blood. Yesterday we received a lot of things from Happy Family. We now have a lot of their messenger bags. [I've got my eyes set on the Diana Camera bag!} I like Happy Family because they've got nice, clean designs that are affordable.


LOVE
Annette

No comments: