Monday, May 3, 2010

Last post?

I think this is my last Young Blood post guys. I have been working as an intern since last May. I was super impressed with the first show I worked, Skate or Die IV. I remember I was blown away buy how many people were there, and how successful the show was.

As you might know, this May was our Steven Dixey, Stenvik Mostrom and Kenn TwoFour show. Back in May for Skate or Die it was the first time I was introduced to the work of afore mentioned artists.

Here were their submissions:
Stenvik Mostrom

Kenn TwoFour

Steven Dixey

Gotta say it was this work definitely stayed in my head. You gotta admit this is some good art! You should come by and check out their show then!!!!!

I was really glad I worked this internship. The more I worked with Kelly and Maggie and Jen the more I got to understand their personalities and got to see the drive and passion they have for the gallery and boutique.

You guys have been a very positive influence in my life over the last year and I'm happy for it. Thanks for all the fun times!!

LOVE YA-
Annette :]

No comments: