I guess there would be no world!
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mom's out there. I don't see how you do it.
Some great memories I have of my mom:
1. Shucking corn in the garden.
2. Teaching me how to drive a stick in our doo doo brown VW Rabbit.
3. Camping throughout Tennessee and Kentucky.
4. Playing the piano in our trailer.
5. Giving me and my sister perms then we'd give her one.
6. Taking a road trip together to Florida - she let me put on her lipstick and pretend I was grown.
7. Teaching me how to properly wash dishes, clean house, and string beans.
8. Being the first woman I knew to ride a motorcycle.
9. Teaching me how to work hard for what I want.
10. Setting an example of how fun it can be to get older. She is the most interesting and interested cook, gardener, yard saler, thrift store shopper, nature lover, card and dice player, crafter, musician, loving Mother I know!
Here are some super sweet things we have in the shop this week for Mothers!