Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Friday guys!

This is my last post before heading "down under" to visit my friend in Sydney for 10 days. I'm so excited (and unpacked/prepared) I don't know what to do with myself. It's going to be something like a 7+hour layover in LAX, and do you know what that means? Not that I'm going to be chilling with my luggage for that long (not sure what to do with it yet though); I'm going to take a cab to the beach and get a burger from In n' Out. I've been talked a big game about this place, so I'm expecting Vortex quality moo.

My sister's senior project (all seniors at her high school are required to choose one) was to get her private pilot's license and fly solo. She's graduating soon, and I'm definitely getting her something from Young Blood. I'd post a pic of that too, but she might read this!


My little gift to myself is one of these babies to keep my passport and tickets in, we've got a bunch of wallets and checkbooks from Dumb Kid Designs so drop by and check 'em out! See ya later, alligators!

Steph

No comments: