Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tit for Tat Pussy Cats!

Hey dudes , Haley here..up for another exciting run around on the good ole bloggarz!

So personally in my life I have hit a small rough patch...I blame it on the weather.
The whole lack of sunshine and vitamin d stuff. Anywho and I was thinking about what makes me feel better. Some prefer cozying up with a good book, others calling in sick at work and takin a day off. But me you ask? Well I love nature and animals. In the few days we have had decent sun shine I went crazy and bought all my favorite herbs. I painted pots teal and yellow and pink polka dots! I buried some of my crystals in the moist soil for a recharge. And last but not least,grabbed up my guinea pig Tyrel and squeezed him till he went limp. Being outside and breathing in that freshly tilled soil and sunshine does a body good. Animals as well have their own healing ability. If you dont believe me, read this article on pet therapy by someone I am sure is smart...http://www.sniksnak.com/therapy.html

That is why Young Blood has their very own little spirit guide Ms. Jolene. Jolene charms the pants of the young and old with her green eyes , soft black hair, and missing limb. She stretches and basks in the love of all who worship her. She is great to have around the shop as Young Blood's little mascot. Jolene comforts some with her animal charm and yet injurs some with her quick temper. Gotta love that little stank. Anyways , to comfort the souls of the ones reading. I am going to post kitty pictures. the end.

haley.









No comments: