Thursday, June 24, 2010

Caitlin Keegan!

Hello all!

We got some amazing new goodies in the shop today! I knew I'd be in love with Caitlin Keegan's products the second I read her bio and saw that she lives in Brooklyn with her "intern".. a dachshund named Ollie! A girl after my own heart! I've got a little dachshund mix myself, so maybe I'm a little biased. I mean this lady sounds seriously awesome- She went to Rhode Island School of Design, illustrated from everything from Playboy to Nickelodeon, and is originally from a small town in Connecticut known as 'Home of the Wiffle Ball'! Really? Yep!

Anyways look at what she sent!!



Knitting Mountain Print!



Silver and Gold Gloves!!



Horse Lady Print!

We also got in card sets, button sets, and many more prints! Come check it out!

And just in case you all were wondering what my little man, Hansel, looks like...




xo, jen

No comments: