Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall in the Atl

For all of you who haven't been counting down, the first day of fall is coming up on September 22nd. Fall in Atlanta is one of our more happenin' times, and this weekend is kind of its jumping off point.
The goings-ons:
The 4th annual Atlanta Arts Festival runs September 18-19 in Piedmont Park from 10a.m.-7p.m. on Saturday and 10a.m.-6p.m. on Sunday. I know where I'll be going on my day off! I'm ashamed to admit that I've never been; the prospect of 200+ vendors to peruse is too good to pass up.


Sometime before or after the Arts Festival, you should make your way to Young Blood for the Traveling Trunk Show, which will be up from 2-7 p.m. Come see us! :)


Tomorrow also marks the 13th year of the East Atlanta Strut. Here's the deal-io from their site:

10:00AM to 10:00PM

East Atlanta Village
Flat Shoals Ave at Glenwood Ave

“Now in its 13th year, the East Atlanta Strut is a FREE community organized, one-day festival, featuring live music, art and events...including Atlanta's quirkiest parade! The day starts off with a 5k STRUT.
All proceeds from the day go to neighborhood charities and organizations and support local businesses.”

We've been getting some new fall stuff in store as well, so come by and see what we got!


Photo courtesy of Khara Ledonne from her etsy. We have this one-of-a-kind beauty in store!

Later gaters,

Stephanie

3 comments:

Lowell and Son said...

I love that locket and the others on her website are awesome.

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again.

Unknown said...

The locket is adorable. I like the way it's done. There is a fire and a tent. A true locket for a true traveler or a camper. I'd love to have one to give it to my brother. He's an avid camper.
Susan
term-paper-research.com