Monday, September 20, 2010

new neck candy!

Good Morning!

I want to bring to your attention these amazing new necklaces we have in the shop!



Hand painted lockets from Khara Ledonne, house gorgeously rendered paintings. They are like little surprises/secrets to wear around your neck!


Khara is super sweet and mega talented, and I thought I knew how beautiful they'd be from seeing them online, but they just blew me away in person!
Her attention to detail on such a tiny space is very impressive;
come by and see her work in person!



have a good week everyone!
xx,
r

9 comments:

Ronnie said...

Really nice!

Leila Marvel said...

Oh wow those are beautiful and so unique!

Maria Setiawan-Allen said...

How fun!!

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.

Margaret Stone said...

They are so majestic and tiny! I'd love to have one for my collection. I collect everything actually, but necklaces is my passion. I've already 86 of them, of different sizes and prices, of course. Some are presents from my father-in-law who works at http://www.au.essay-writing-place.com/ and gets awards all the time.

Suraj Baba said...


Hyderabad Packers and Movers
Bangalore Packers and Movers
Pune Packers and Movers

Suraj Baba said...


Mumbai Packers and Movers
Gurgaon Packers and Movers
Delhi Packers and Movers

Suraj Baba said...



Chennai Packers and Movers
Noida Packers and Movers
Navi Mumbai Packers and Movers
Thane Packers and Movers
Ghaziabad Packers and Movers
Faridabad Packers and Movers

Suraj Baba said...


Hyderabad Movers and Packers
Bangalore Movers and Packers
Pune Movers and Packers
Mumbai Movers and Packers
Gurgaon Movers and Packers
Delhi Movers and Packers