Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring has sprung : )

As always, the warmer weather is coaxing Atlanta folks out and about. People are out on their bikes, kids are eating ice cream in the park, and I've been keeping an eye on Young Blood for some cute little goodies.

I found these awesome notebooks by Ex Libris...

I got one of the Hardy Boys series. Not only are the blank pages interspersed with pages of the original text, but mine also has a sleeve in the back which says it used to belong to Sunnyside School Library. Apparently a young man named Jim checked this book out 9 times. Must've been a good read, I look forward to finding more snippets of text.

Ooh, also, I found one of these super cool wall hangers by FluffyCo.

I've been using mine for hanging jewelry above my dresser. They have lots of cool stuff on their website, too. I've been really into trying to emulate nature in small ways around my house. Young Blood's boutique is full of tons of stuff to kick the winter out of your apartments for good.

I've been feeling the need to eat healthier in the new year, and part of that is cooking more at home. When I saw these aprons by Glue & Glitter, I knew it would be perfect.

Personally I've been planning a picnic some sunny Saturday, and my friends and I are going to whip up a big batch of cupcakes. These aprons are so cute, they're long and have big pockets for holding sprinkles and icing. Next time you come by check out the apron we've featured in the right window and the awesome accessories to go along with!

Enjoy the sunshine, guys. See you out and about!

No comments: